FDC & Associates Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FDC & Associates Community Forum

Linking our Engineers and Architects to Our Clients for exceptional customer service! Call us today at (909) 881-6542

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FDC Corporation Link  

popular dating site - Talk the pants off of me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewSouth

popular dating site  - Talk the pants off of me Empty
PostSubject: popular dating site - Talk the pants off of me   popular dating site  - Talk the pants off of me EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:33 am

Bendigo online dating - Need someone very sexy My name is Parker KNOWLTON I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Ballarat dating benaught Free Online Dating Sites singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating Perth online dating I am one of those rare finds in life, no not a diamond in the ruff but a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go out and get it no matter what. So try me, ask me a quesxtion, present me a situation, and you will see that I can handle no matter what you throw my way. Looking for someone to have fun with. It could be short term or long term. I am very easy going and looking someone who is like that also. We could go out tk dinner, clubs, or movies or we could sit at home and enjoy each other company. For a first date I would just go out to a nice place for dinnwr. Then depending on my date interest along with mine. Maybe for a few games of pool or bowling. Something where we are around others. Wouldnt want to be a naughty girl!!! Hopefully, I will be offered a second date and for our next date.... Just use your imagination!! Im looking for cute guys Must be good looking. I prefer someone whos not shy and very out going. Some who can drink like me and not get sloppy and we can take it from there. I love most any music. I enjoy spending time with my family and close friends. I am looking for a man that is completely honest and looking for a serious relationship with no drama!!! Looking for that person to settle down with and enjoy what life we all have left. I like beinbg promiscuous. I don't like relationships. I want to meet a hot man who is adventurous and sexy. If you wanna know more then please message me.
Back to top Go down

popular dating site - Talk the pants off of me
Page 1 of 1